Thursday, June 9, 2011

Prayers for Mason

Yesterday my friend Sarah had her baby Mason at 34 weeks. She had lost almost all of her amniotic fluid and had to have an emergency c-section. Baby Mason weighs 3 lbs and 5 oz. He's such a precious little thing, and I'm praying for a quick and fast recovery for both Mason and Sarah. He had to be sent to Shreveport, LA to the NICU, since there really wasn't a NICU at the hospital in our town. My heart hurts for my friend. I can't imagine how hard it must be to have your baby inside of you one minute, and the next he's gone, whisked away, and sent to another town several hours away. I know that he'll be fine, and Landon and Mason will be playing together very soon in the months to come. Sarah and I had already decided that our baby boys would be best friends. I can't wait until they get to be together. But for now, I'm praying. Praying that little Mason recovers soon and is back home where he needs to be. I'm holding Landon a little bit tighter tonight. Makes me thankful for the blessings that I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment