Sunday, June 26, 2011

Let's Celebrate! Happy Father's Day and Happy 5 Months Landon!

I've been so BAD lately! I've definetely been getting behind on this little blog of mine. What have I been doing? Not a whole lot really. Just enjoying summer, playing with Landon, eating lots of frozen yogurt at Chilly Filmore's (strawberry with blackberries, strawberries, and brownie toppings is the BEST!), and watching lots of movies on the movie channels that we got for the summer. I've also become super addicted to pinterest.com. If you haven't been there yet, you should definetely check it out! It's so much fun.

So let's see what I need to catch you up on! Last Sunday we celebrated Mr. Hubby's very first Father's Day. It was pretty significant because it was also the anniversary of when my morning sickness started. (The next day I found out I was preggo). Can't believe we were getting to spend this Father's Day with our baby boy!
We had a great time giving Mr. Hub's his gifts. He even got teary eyed at his cards (one from Landon and one from myself. I did good!), and then he opened up his gifts (a shirt from Academy, a framed picture collage of Daddy and Landon pictures, and an Iphone running case). We also took him out to dinner at Clear Springs Restaurant. It was a great day. I love my hubby! He's an awesome daddy.


My guys on Father's Day!



My baby boy also turned 5 months old! That boy has been changing SO much and growing like a weed!!! Here are some things that Landon has learned to do this month!





#1 He finally found his thumb and how to suck it!
#2 He can grab toys!
#3 Loves to play with toys now!
#4 He tried spoon feeding for the first time (But we still haven't mastered that yet. He likes to blow all the food out of his mouth!)
#5 Landon tries to roll over. He really only managed to get on his side, but at least he's trying!
#6 Outgrew all of his 0-3 month outfits, and now a lot of his 3-6 months too *sniff*
#7 Likes to be rocked to sleep now
#8 Sticking out his tongue is one of his new favorite things
#9 Had his first time in the swimming pool
#10 Loves to be moving (at all times)
#11 Loves to be outside
#12 He discovered the T.V. His favorite shows are The Wiggles and Barney. He'll sit in his bouncy seat for 15-30 minutes just watching and talking to the t.v.
#13 Likes to suck on his burp rags and blankets
#14 Went to his very first Blueberry Festival, and he was sooooo good! He loves to people-watch.
#15 Loves to sit up on his own. He can even manage it by himself for several minutes before he topples over!


Landon loves to be naked! lol

I'm sure there are many, many other things that he's learned or likes to do! I'm very excited because we're going on our first family vacation on Tuesday! We're packing up the car, and headed to Galveston! I can't wait to document this little adventure. I'm wondering how Landon will do in the car, and what he'll think of the water. So FuN! I'll be posting pics of that very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment