Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Milestones and our FIRST anniversary!

I just have to say that I am SUCH a proud mama! Landon has been doing SO many new things!!! I have a lot to be proud of! Landon has been keeping me and my camera busy lately!

Last week, Landon had his first experience spoon-feeding! I don't think he was too sure about what was going on! He didn't seem to like being spoon fed the rice cereal, so I got him some bananas to try instead. The bananas went a little better. Landon likes his nanners!





So, since technically my pediatrition hasn't given me the okay for baby food yet, I mix a little bit into his rice cereal. I think it makes it a little more tasty. He's becoming a total pro! Look at how cute he is!!






Another big event happened in our little family, Mr. Hubby and my first wedding anniversary! I can NOT believe that it's been a year already, and what a crazy year it's been. We only just started to enjoy our newly married status when we found out the news that we were expecting our little angel! It was the best news, and we were so thrilled! So the majority of our first year married I spend preggo! Married, pregnant, and baby, all in one year, who would've thought. It's crazy how things turn out, and I have to say that I am one lucky girl. :)

So Mr. Hubs and I were able to spend an evening ALONE! Once you have a baby, it's crazy how that is something to be cherished. My two amazing co-workers Amy and Tamyla were gracious enough to agree to babysit our little angel for us. I love my co-workers!!!

Mr. Hubs and I spent our evening going to the Tyler Parade of Homes. Now most people give us weird looks when we tell them what we did for our anniversary, but it was really so much fun! The Parade of Homes gives you a list of 28 brand spankin new houses to go look out. This was SO down our alley. We both love looking at houses, and we got to see some incredible ones! Plus, we're hoping to build a house in the next year, so it was a great opportunity to get some new ideas.

The houses were absolutely incredible, and I loved getting to spend some quality time with my wonderful hubby. After we looked at the houses, we went to dinner, then headed back home. I'm so lucky to have my husband. He's the kindest, most thoughtful person in the world. I love him very much! Here's a look back at our special day... Saturday, June 12, 2010!
Tamyla and Amy at my Rehearsal Dinner! Love these ladies!

Me and Mr. Hubs

My beautiful bridesmaids

What a player lol

Groomsmen and myself!





What an amazing day... can't wait for many, many more anniversaries to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment