Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Memorial Day, Sweet Summertime, and Lazy days!

Okay, so I really need to get caught up with all of the happenings these past few weeks! Lots has been going on in the little life of Landon! My baby is changing so much it's crazy!

Memorial day was lots of fun, and Landon got to experience going to the pool for the first time! We headed out to a fish fry at my friend Sarah's mother-in law's house. I was also able to get Landon into his swim trunks and shades and into the pool! He looked SO adorable! He wasn't very sure about the water at first. I think that he was a little cold! But after awhile, he just sat quietly and enjoyed it. We had a great time with the Gaylers!

All ready for the pool!

I'm ready to party!

It's so cold mommy!

Maybe it's not so bad...
Nice and warm after my swim

 Later that evening, Mr. Hubby and Landon were watching tv together. It was just about the cutest thing ever! I love watching my two guys spend some "man" time together. But I had to snap a picture of Landon staring at mommy. He's so sweet!

Landon has always loved bathtime! Like I said before, bathtime is Landon and daddy's bonding time! He let's him splash like crazy, and they have so much fun! Well I decided to sneak in on the fun and snap a few photos!




Mr. Hubby and I also took Landon on his very first nature walk! They just made some new trails in our town, and we decided to check them out!

Later on that week, Landon and I met up with my roommate from college and her baby Adley! They were in town for a few days, and we were so excited to get the babies together for their first playdate! They're about two months apart, and little Adley made Landon look HUGE!!! Doesn't he look adorable in that pink bouncy seat?!


Landon's recently become very interested in toys! I love it! I've been waiting for months for him to finally want to grab toys and shake rattles. He loves chewing on things, and everything of course goes right into his mouth. Here are a few tummy time pics. He was a lot happier when he was able to chew on something! It kept him entertained for a while before he started screaming.

We've been having so much fun lately! I'm out for summer, so Landon and I have been doing a whole lot of nothin' and it's fabulous!!!!! Landon's wanting some mommy time, so i'm off for now! To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment