Thursday, June 16, 2011

My future gamer lol

I just had to share these pics that I took of Landon last night. Mr. Hubby was playing video games last night, and I decided it would be funny to see what Landon looked like with the controller. Talk about cute! He really looked like he was concentrating on the game, and just kept staring at it. Oh BOY! I have a feeling that I'll be seeing a lot more of this in the future. ;)



Yesterday, I was trying to feed him cereal, so I was pretending to be an airplane and was using my lips to make the sound. Well, apparently Landon thought that that was awesome, and decided that he was going to learn how to do it too! He tried and tried yesterday, but couldn't really do it. But today, durning cereal time, he decided to show me how he had mastered the skill. So everytime I put a spoonfull of cereal in his mouth, he blew it all out! He did this over and over and over. It was so funny, but now I'm kind of regretting showing him that! Oh well!

Landon is also starting to get really good at sitting up! He is starting to balance himself, and can stay sitting up on his own for at least 30 seconds before he topples on over. I am so excited!!! He also reaches for toys and grabs them and puts them in his mouth. It is truly amazing to see how much he's grown in these four months, and all of the new things that he can do!
Here are some not so great pictures I tried to snap of him sitting up.




I just love my baby boy SO very much. I love the way he snuggles into my shoulder when he's been crying. I love the way he gives me that huge grin everytime I look at him. I love the way he talks and squeals. I love how he gets so frustrated when he can't grab onto his toys. I love the fact that he always wants to go outside and watch the dog run around and play.  Everytime I look at him, I'm just amazed. He's the most wonderful baby that I could have ever asked for! Mommy loves you so much Landon Riley!

No comments:

Post a Comment