Friday, June 17, 2011

My little monkey


Here's cute pic of my baby today! My little monkey! Not a whole lot happened today... Landon and I finished up daddy's gifts for Father's Day. We also went and got some frozen yogurt at this new place in town. It is FAB-U-LOUS!!! We went yesterday too. You can add whatever toppings you want. Next time I'll have to remember to take a picture.

The rest of the day was spent playing with Landon, and going outside. Landon can be screaming and crying, but as soon as I take him outside to see our dog Hallie, he immediately stops, and watches her soooo intently. It's pretty funny. Too bad it's like 100 degrees outside! Pretty miserable, and it's only JUNE! Landon absolutely loves going outside. I have a feeling that when he gets older, he'll be spending most of his days out in the yard. Can't wait :)
Our dog Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment