Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Here we go...

So here we go...  during this amazingly, crazy time in my life, I've decided to throw myself into the blogging world again. Is that insane? Well, maybe. When I say that life lately has been crazy, I think "crazy" might be an understatement. Besides trying to be a decent wife and teacher, I am also a mommy to three little boys. Day to day life with a first grader and two under two has been quite the experience. Life seems to be non-stop, and sleep and "me" time have become a thing of the past.  But I have to say that I know that these are the days that I'm going to miss one day. Life has changed so much since I left off, but I know that I need to keep up with everything that is happening now. I can't wait to share all of our adventures and experiences that I'm learning along the way. So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment